In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy please review our COVID-19 Policy and procedures below. In addition something of great importance to us is vitamin D during this pandemic!
A study in Indonesia recently found that out of the patients that died from COVID-19, 98.9% of them were deficient in vitamin D, while only 4% of the patients with sufficient vitamin D died.
A study of patients in New Orleans found that 84.6% of the COVID-19 patients in the ICU were deficient in vitamin D while only 4% of the patients in the ICU had sufficient levels of vitamin D.
A study in the Philippines found that for every standard deviation increase in vitamin D people were 7.94 times more likely to have a mild rather than severe COVID-19 outcome and 19.61 times more likely to have a mild rather than critical outcome.
70% of the US population is vitamin D insufficient and 28.9% are deficient in vitamin D. Being deficient in vitamin D can have severe health consequences. We hope by offering a open aired space to relax, re-charge, and re-group (as well as get some much needed vitamin D) will help all of us become healthy and stay healthy. Before you can purchase tickets you must agree to the following:
- I do not currently have or have recently come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed access.
- I understand that there are certain risks associated with going out in public including but not listed to coming in contact the the virus COVID-19.
- I understand that I need to take on the responsibility to keep myself safe and healthy during these times.
- I agree to wash my hands for 20 seconds every time I visit the bathroom or come in contact with an un safe surface.
- I agree to do my best to maintain 6ft of distance between other people not in my group.
- I agree to wear face coverings when interacting with other people or staff less than 6 feet.
- I agree to a temperature check at the door and questionnaire to gain entry and anyone with a temperature of more than 100 degrees shall not be allowed entry.
- I understand the inherent dangers of consuming alcohol or undercooked meat.
- I wish to participate in the above-described event and understand the restrictions and dangers associated with a post COVID-19 world. I understand that I do so at my own risk and release(all collectively referred to as the “Released Parties” (Secret Summer, The Foundry, Highlife Productions, Rapt Affairs and any and all partners, brands, vendors, or artists associate with the event) from liability for and hereby waive any and all claims for any loss, damage, injuries to person or property, health claims, cover-claims, death, claims, demands, lawsuits, expenses and any other liability of any kind, or of to me or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my participation in or attendance at this event. As a participant I release the event know as SSUNDAZE from any and all liability from the above.